Graefke’s Fleischwaren GMBH was founded by Heinrich Graefke in 1912. It began as a humble butchery, and remained so until the 1950s, when Heinrich’s son, also a Heinrich, tried his hands on canning with good success. His attention to quality began to win Graefke awards and accolades.
Today, Graefke is led by the 3rd Heinrich. Its authentic sausages are still preferred for their great smoky flavour, and perfect texture. As always, Graefke sausages are prepared with fresh meat, seasoned in accordance to ancient recipes, and patiently smoked over beech wood. The entire production is watched closely, to ascertain that its high quality and food safety standards are strictly followed.